The protection of personal data is a fundamental commitment of the company SC LEMACARTON SRL (hereinafter referred to as LEMACARTON) the site administrator https://lemacarton.ro (hereinafter referred to as the Site), so we will dedicate all necessary resources and efforts to process the data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as with any other legislation applicable in Romania.
- The principles that govern our activity when we process personal data:
- The principle of legality, fairness and transparency – means that personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently to the data subject.
- Principle of purpose limitation – means that personal data must be collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and further processing must not deviate from these purposes.
- The principle of minimizing data – means that personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The principle of keeping data up to date ensures that personal data are accurate and up to date where necessary.
- The principle of limiting data storage means that data must be kept only as long as it is necessary for the processing undertaken.
- The principle of integrity and confidentiality means that the processing of personal data must be carried out in the most secure conditions, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Who is the operator of personal data?
The Romanian company SC LEMACARTON SRL is the operator of the personal data you transmit to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection.
Company name: SC LEMACARTON SRL
CIF: RO- 14652730
Headquarters: str. Iosif Vulcan, Nr. 10, Salonta municipality, Bihor county, Romania
Landline: +40359 179 393
Mobile: +40737 022 761
What is the legal purpose and basis for processing?
LEMACARTON collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Administration, improvement and realization of the services provided by the Site. The information in the offer request form is necessary for the preparation of the offer according to the clients ‘needs, for the confirmation of the receipt of the messages, for the answer to the visitors’ questions, for the conclusion of the contract and the elaboration of the invoice as the case may be.
– Advertising, marketing and publicity: announcing ongoing promotions and sending newsletters to customers.
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion of a contract between LEMACARTON and you. Also, certain processing subject to these purposes is required by applicable law, including tax and accounting law (eg issuing the tax invoice). Therefore, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the conclusion of a contract.
Regarding the data that we collect automatically by using cookies or other similar technologies, the basis for processing is consent. By accessing the site, you validly give your consent to the processing.
What categories of personal data do we process?
Personal data refers to unique individual information about an identified or identifiable individual relating to name, address, Personal Numeric Code (CNP), IP or telephone number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific items. , proper to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
On our website there is an offer request form, intended for customers who have questions about our services / products and / or who want to benefit from our personalized services / products. In order to formulate an answer to these questions, questions or requests for information, we collect the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, name of the company for which we request the offer.
Depending on the interactions you have with our site, the personal data we collect is as follows:
- Name and surname – for identification;
- Company name – for identification;
- E-mail address – for communication;
- Message – Field in which you can present your problem or question.
The personal data requested at the time of sending the message are used only to be able to contact you and respond to your request. Subsequently, the data provided by law for drawing up the contract and issuing the invoice will be requested.
This personal data is collected directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us.
On the Site we may store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, according to the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data.
Where do we store your data and how long do we keep the data?
The data we collect from you are stored on servers in Romania, but can be transferred and processed in a country in the European Economic Area / EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be made in accordance with applicable law.
LEMACARTON processes personal data until the fulfillment of the contractual obligations, until the achievement of the purpose for which the contract was concluded and keeps for a period established by law, or until you request their deletion, subject to retention of certain information our legitimate interests impose it.
To whom do we transmit the data?
Your data can only be transmitted and processed within our company. We do not transmit, sell or transfer your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
If we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
Our company ensures the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards. The data is stored on secure servers ensuring data redundancy.
LEMACARTON processes personal data in compliance with all your rights, as well as by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect them against illegal and unauthorized access.
To protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or illegal or unauthorized access, we apply the following measures:
- implementation and periodic review of policies, procedures and working instructions designed to secure the processing of personal data;
- designation of authorized users for the collection and entry of personal data in an information system. Any modification of personal data may only be made by authorized users designated by LEMACARTON. The information system records the name of the person who made the change, the date and time of the change;
- establishing the time interval at which the backups of the personal databases will be executed;
- regular and systematic training of all employees who process personal data;
- limiting access to personal data in accordance with the principles of the GDPR, so that access to related data is allowed to staff only in the performance of their duties, being prohibited any uncontrolled movement outside the company.
- secure access to applications and files containing personal data;
- implementation of adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- implementation of technical solutions for securing communications that include personal data;
- monitoring personal data transfer processes and blocking unauthorized transfer attempts;
- the computers from which the personal information database is accessed are in rooms to which access is restricted and have implemented up-to-date antivirus, antispam and firewall protection solutions;
- the printing of personal data is carried out only for the purposes required by the laws in force.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to portability: Whenever our company processes your personal data you have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of your data in a frequently used structured format that can be automatically processed to you or another party. This includes only the personal data you have sent us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data. If you want to make a change, you will have to contact us by phone or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to delete data: You have the right to delete any personal data processed at any time, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest
- Your right to oppose direct marketing
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that LEMACARTON restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you consider that we have not been able to resolve all your requests or if you are not satisfied with our answers, you can lodge a petition with the competent institutions.
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest,
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will make every effort to resolve any issue amicably.